China and Eastern Asia Philippine Medical School Loans??

Started by GoldenAzn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GoldenAzn

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I'm currently in the middle of applying to 2 medical school (UST and FEU) in the Philippines. I was wondering if there are any way you can get apply for loans like the Stafford loans when I went to American schools here. The thing is my parents are willing to pay for my education but I feel bad and want to find other avenues so as to lighten their load. Any help or information would be helpful. Thanks ahead of time.
 
Some of my classmates where able to get funding for the first 2 years using the stafford loan( the federal direct loan). you can check if UST and FEU are still eligible schools for US students. Try to contact stafford loan people.


]