China and Eastern Asia Philippine Medical Schools - Textbooks

Started by 240363
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

240363

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am a Filipina-American looking into studying in the Philippines for medical school, the University of Santo Tomas specifically, and I'm just looking into the textbooks used in your first year of medical school. If anyone can help me, I'd be much obliged! 😀
 
hi ,
I'm going to study medicine in philipines I'm not sure which university is best,
I'm looking for a well known and reasonable medical university
could you please guide me?
 
hi ,
I'm going to study medicine in philipines I'm not sure which university is best,
I'm looking for a well known and reasonable medical university
could you please guide me?
thank you so much