1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Philly, PA- PM&R Opening

Discussion in 'PM&R' started by osukellen, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osukellen

osukellen New Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Hey everyone...
    My name is Peter Walton. I am the Regional Director for Maxim Physician Resources and we are looking for a qualified PM&R Doctor to work for us in Philadelphia. Please contact me for details. The position is very competitive in salary and benefits. Relocation is covered as well as mal-practice.

Peter Walton

Regional Director of Government Services

Maxim Physician Resources

[email protected]

www.maximhealthcare.com

Phone: 888-800-1853

Fax: 214.741.0701

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. drusso

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Peter,

Thank you for finding the SDN PM&R forum--the largest online community of physiatrists-in-training. However, as per the Terms of Service Agreement, advertisement of any sort is strictly forbidden.

Posting Advertisements

This is a forum of ideas, so advertisements are not allowed in the main forums. Advertisements may only be posted in the Free Classifieds section of the forums. A member may answer another member's question about their occupation or business, however, blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited. This includes, but not limited to, links to products or services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited. Pyramid schemes -- chain letters that involve money -- are not only prohibited by the Student Doctor Network standards, but they're also illegal. It is permissible for members to mention services or products that are provided by them or the companies with which they are affiliated, as long as the information is germane to the topic, is not a blatant advertisement, and the members mention their affiliation with the company in the content of the message.

Terms of Service FAQs

I would like to encourage your firm to become a SDN sponsor. Follow the link below to learn more!

Sponsorship Link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.