Philly - Short term rental for rotations

Started by ElBee215
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ElBee215

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I have been renting out a space in my home to med students for 5ish years now. I have a clean and quiet home in S. Philly near Methodist Hospital, located within a 5-10 min walk to the subway, 5 bus lines, or bikeshare. It's easy to get to Penn, even easier to Jefferson. Close to I-95 and 76. Street parking only, and to be honest, it is a little tricky in the evenings.

Room available is in the lower level, with closet and half bath, full bed, desk and TV with Chromecast. Shared master bath/shower and fully equipped kitchen. All utilities included. $100 security deposit. Single occupancy only.

I am a mid-30s professional, working from home a couple days a week, but I travel often for work. You must be mature, clean, vaccinated and responsible 🙂 See my listing below, and feel free to reach out with questions!


Thanks!
Lindsay
 

Attachments

  • 20210826_121217254_iOS.jpg
    20210826_121217254_iOS.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 20210826_121235022_iOS.jpg
    20210826_121235022_iOS.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 20210826_130809873_iOS.jpg
    20210826_130809873_iOS.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 177
  • 20210826_130816175_iOS.jpg
    20210826_130816175_iOS.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 20210826_130825179_iOS.jpg
    20210826_130825179_iOS.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 20211102_134128564_iOS.jpg
    20211102_134128564_iOS.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 196
  • half bath.jpg
    half bath.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 177