Philly Vs. Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought this was yet another pathetic school comparison thread? Guess again biatch!

PHILLY IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! :eek:

What a great Birthday gift for me!!!! Good times! :thumbup:

E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temple and UPenn Unite!

Members don't see this ad.

Andy Reid Vs. a Class V Hurricane at its full strength...who wins?

Reid by 6 touchdowns! DAAAAA EAGLES!!!!!

Toronto sucks :thumbdown:
You should know this :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
My avatar holds my alliegance :D Plus the fact that I'm a Pats season ticket holder doesn't hurt either ;)

My guess is that the Pats win, but not as big as almost all the national media thinks, I doubt that they'll cover the spread (currently 7pts), but I also don't think that Vinatieri will need to kick a last second field goal this time. My guess is Pats 27 Eagles 21, game ends after a Pats defensive stop with Bruschi picking off McNabb and Bruschi getting the MVP (since he was the biggest oversight for the Pro Bowl)

BTW, in the Boston Sports media, the main talk about what the Pats motivation is, is lack of respect, afterall almost no-one nationally gave them a chance to be aphistis's Colt's 2 weeks ago :D , alot of folks didn't think they had a chance last week against the Steelers, and they only had 3 Pro Bowl selections verses 9 for the Eagles :eek: :confused: Meanwhile the Pats are only 56-14(so far) over the last 4 season with 2 Superbowl titles (33-4 and counting over the last 2 years) with a QB who is 8-0 in the playoffs, and a defense that can make just about anybody look foolish. T.O. or no T.O. the pats win this one!

pats and eagles have same regular season record for the last three years. whom did the pats beat for super bowl??? oak and car!!! they never faced eagles kida defense in superbowl. brady is gonna look like the QB he is, over rated and hyped!!!!! :smuggrin:

denzel said:
pats and eagles have same regular season record for the last three years. whom did the pats beat for super bowl??? oak and car!!! they never faced eagles kida defense in superbowl. brady is gonna look like the QB he is, over rated and hyped!!!!! :smuggrin:

First of all, you dont know what your taling about. The pats beat the RAMS and PANTHERS, not Oakland in their previous two superbowls. Oakland is in the AFC, thus making it impossible! Secondly, the Pats just put up HUGE points against the number one ranked defense in the league last weekend (PITT). So you can't say that they cant score against a good defense. Lastly, who cares who they played in their previous two superbowls as this is a new team.

denzel said:

too bad that didnt happen...coz the PATS are DYNASTY!
philly sux! Boston rocks..Pats rock my Sox!
Superbowl Champs! AGAIN!

I think that my favorite stat from the Superbowl was that Freddy Mitchell after mouthing off all week about Rodney Harrison and that he wasn't anything to contend with, actually caught less passes from McNabb(1 pass for Mitchell) than Harrison did(2 interceptions plus another one that ws negated on a really whimpy contact penalty) :eek: :laugh:

Andy Reid and his "slow motion" offense late in the game is really what prevented the Eagles from having a realistic amount of time to try and tie/win the game at the end. Plus McNabb while he had some moments of brilliance, had way too many throwing errors (and I'm not just talking about the 3 picks either)

And as a die hard Patriots season ticket holder, I will give all the credit in the world to the performance that T.O. gave, impressive.

Funniest T.O comment I heard today on Boston sports radio went something like the following: "The true sign that T.O is still really about himself and not the team was that if we really wanted to win, he would have had God let the Eagles win, not let him just play :wow: "