Phloston USMLE powerpoints

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drake19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone did anyone else use Phloston's USMLE powerpoitns which mirrored FA and found them ridiculously helpful??? I was wondering if anyone had all his powerpoints becuase he only posted Gram (+) / (-) bacteria and antibiotics but it really helped. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

+ 1.

Hoping he will see fit to upload the full set of lectures he delivers, they have been invaluable to me, but I understand wholeheartedly if he does not upload the rest of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Phloston, if you're reading this, thank you! You've made micro so much easier. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I really need help with Micro. I was wondering where Phloston posted Gram (+) / (-) bacteria and antibiotics. Thanks so so so much !!!

I just finished reading the slides. They are so good. Just want to say " thank-you" again. I check this thread everyday to see any new replies. Silly me...lol...

Guys i really think if we keep asking him directly to post his slides he might actually do it. His reason "In no way do I plan on posting my Powerpoints here to SDN on a continual basis, as I recognize that's not the purpose of this forum, but I thought I'd just upload a few that I've done recently to see what people think."
I think if a lot of people tell him we absolutely don't mind him posting them then who knows, we might get lucky...