Phone Interviews

Started by Stixman28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stixman28

Medical Scientician
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just scheduled a phone interview with Bryn Mawr. I live across the country and am finishing my senior year.

All schools write that a phone interview puts you at no disadvantage. I could do an interview in person, during spring break, but that's in over a month. (I can still visit any schools then, perhaps only the one's I'm accepted to though.)

So, I can wait to do the interview, and perhaps many other students will be accepted in the mean time; or I can do it on the phone, this week. Anyone have any experience with telephone interviews? Any other thoughts on what the best move would be for me?