phone numbers?

Started by vixen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the phone numbers for these admissions offices? The numbers I have don't seem to be in service or no one picks up ever...(these are dental schools):

1. UConn
2. Nova Southeastern
3. Univ. of Detroit Mercy
4. NJ Dental School (NJ-UMD)
5. UPitt

Thanks I appreciate it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nova Southeastern
Office of Admissions
(954)262-1101
(800)356-0026, Ext 1101

Review the application package from AADSAS. There you'll find a complete list with all the schools phone #s deadlines, etc

Ciao.
 
thanks for the #'s. I can't check the aadsas packet cause i'm reapplying for 2003...so I won't apply till next summer. Thanks 🙂