Photo on cv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eastcoast2021

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Getting ready to apply and have heard mixed messages on whether to include a photo on your cv and what program directors might think of that. On one hand some say it’s unprofessional and can create bias while others say if its a good photo it can only help. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Getting ready to apply and have heard mixed messages on whether to include a photo on your cv and what program directors might think of that. On one hand some say it’s unprofessional and can create bias while others say if you’re attractive it can only help. What do you guys think?

Check the requirements on PASS program search. Most programs will ask you for a 2x2 photo anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

As a part of your CV, don't use a picture. A Curriculum Vitae is the story of your life.

The reader should want to meet you in person just by the words on the page.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most applications require a 2x2 photo attached anyway. I would include one if you’re attractive. I scored a 41 on the cbse and had a dental school gpa of 1.8...but i am so ridiculously good looking that they offered me an OMFS spot the day i submitted my app.

Reactions: 1 users
i had one on an extra page of my resume (2 full pages so i had a extra page just for a photo) but only for the schools that ask for one. some school wanted me to send them directly to them.