Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Photograph/application fee

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dooley11, Aug 17, 2011.

1. dooley11

Q1: Which pictures do you guys send when the schools ask for 2” x 2” color photograph?

Q2: "Send these materials directly to the dental schools At the Same Time you send ADEA AADSAS materials"

I submitted aadsas application on Monday and it's not going to be until two weeks from now for schools to receive my application. Should I go ahead and send the things that the schools ask for ? I'm afraid they will lose them or not know what to do if I send them now. :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. T for Teeth

Pre-Dental
    whatever you send to schools like checks, photos, or any documents. Make sure you write on those documents your AADSAS number, full name, dentpin number. So if schools receive your stuff before they receive your AADSAS at least they will know to put it away and once they receive your AADSAS they will know to attach your stuff that you sent to the correct addsas. And i just went to CVS and got my picture taken for the passport and send it to schools that asked for it.

#2 T for Teeth, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  4. dooley11

Thank you so much for your quick reply!:)

5. dantemac

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yes, send all the supplemental stuff now, it will take a while to process and cash the checks for some school and forward your app to the committee. And for the photo, I sent an informal graduation one. I simply cropped my friend out. I was in a shirt and tie.

6. DanceMnster

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I went to CVS for my 2x2 pics and wore a shirt and tie. Cheap and convenient!