Photos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm going to get professional photos taken of me. What size should they be for AACOMAS? I've tried looking on SDN search, the AACOMAS website, and my osteopathic booklet with no luck. Thanks.
-Taco

Members don't see this ad.

Taco said:
Hi. I'm going to get professional photos taken of me. What size should they be for AACOMAS? I've tried looking on SDN search, the AACOMAS website, and my osteopathic booklet with no luck. Thanks.
-Taco

You don't need a pic for AACOMAS. I don't remember giving any pics for my secondaries either.

I think AZCOM prefers a passport size(2x2) photo attached, but does not require.

Members don't see this ad :)
Static Line said:
You don't need a pic for AACOMAS. I don't remember giving any pics for my secondaries either.

I don't think you need one for AACOMAS either. I think CCOM asked for an optional photo.

dont you think that gettting professional photos done is going a little overboard? i did not send any pics with my AACOMAS either.

don't waste money on professonal photos for a tin 2"x2" pic. go to a drugstore that does passport photos.

AACOMAS does not require a pic but some schools do when you interview or submit a secondary. NYCOM is one.

if you really want to take professional photos, just buy one and go to one of those digital printout stations to print out passport sized photos.

Just be sure to have the photographer sign a waiver that will allow you to copy the photos. Ask me how I know. :)

dude, you don't need a pro photo, don't waste the money. just fix yourself up and have someone take a nice head shot and have the photography store make copies in passport size. worked for me.

Taco said:
-Taco