Physical for medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oumayasayed

Reaction score
Schools ask for physicals once accepted. Can your chronic conditions impact your acceptance. My doctor wrote a ton from my childhood including depression, anxiety, seizures, diabetes, and more.

Members don't see this ad.

Schools ask for physicals once accepted. Can your chronic conditions impact your acceptance. My doctor wrote a ton from my childhood including depression, anxiety, seizures, diabetes, and more.
If the admissions committee accepted you, then the school has an obligation to do everything in its power to get you to graduation.

If you need a combinations, then it's time to start contacting student affairs or the dean of students.

Reactions: 1 user
Your student health office should begin connecting with you on your health records so prep your doctor's notes and ask for their insight on what to do to request accommodations or contingencies.

Reactions: 1 users
As you go through this process, realize that some jobs will also be asking medical conditions as part of the pre-boarding process. You may want to consider hanging onto your records to make things easier for yourself. Also, consider hanging onto your immunizations records. I've had the childhood immunizations three times due to records being lost as the pediatrician was no longer in practice.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users