physical therapy aide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

positivept

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
RECEPTIONIST/Front desk for Physical Therapy Office in West LA/Santa Monica

I need to find my replacement as I have gotten into USC PT school. Please email resume to [email protected]

Fun work environment!

Our fast-paced Physical Therapy Office is looking for a Professional and Compassionate Front Office person who communicates well and is organized.

- You are the right person if you enjoy being face-to-face with people and can handle yourself with professionalism and compassion.
- You will be handling personal and administrative tasks for the Executive Director of a Physical Therapy Clinic
- You must be articulate, confident and professional.
- You'll also be talking to Clients on the phone a lot so you must have great phone and people skills
- Many of our patients are in pain and need the right type of person, who doesn't take things personally, that can be understanding.
- You will be the Authority at the Front Desk so confidence is a must.
- Excellent computer skills is a must - Facebook, Twitter, Excel, Word, Email, General Software, Internet Research

- This JOB is NOT for EVERYONE but the right person will LOVE it!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be PROFESSIONAL.
- Must be extremely ORGANIZED.
- Must be PROACTIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC.
- Must be able to MULTI-TASK quickly and think on your feet!
- COLLEGE DEGREE PREFERRED but not required if extremely professional, tactful, and smart.
- Previous experience in a Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy setting and/or in a fast paced environment is a big plus.

**IMPORTANT**
If this sounds like you, then email the following information:
1) NAME 2) CITY/STATE WHERE YOU LIVE 3) WHY YOU WANT THIS POSITION 4) WHY WE SHOULD HIRE YOU 5) PERSONAL INTERESTS 6) ANY DAYS/TIMES YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE FOR YOUR WORK SCHEDULE 7) LATEST RESUME 8) SALARY HISTORY 9) 3 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH CONTACT PHONE AND EMAIL

Members don't see this ad.

1) NAME 2) CITY/STATE WHERE YOU LIVE 3) WHY YOU WANT THIS POSITION 4) WHY WE SHOULD HIRE YOU 5) PERSONAL INTERESTS 6) ANY DAYS/TIMES YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE FOR YOUR WORK SCHEDULE 7) LATEST RESUME 8) SALARY HISTORY 9) 3 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES WITH CONTACT PHONE AND EMAIL

If I had to go through all this trouble, and if I had all the qualifications listed above, I'd apply to a position that pays better than that of a receptionist.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on your PT school acceptance! I was recently accepted to PT school as well and was able to fill my tech position by contacting my undergrad academic advisor. She sent out a mass email with the job description attached and we had many graduating senior apply for the position. If your clinic location is somewhat close to your undergrad institution, I would encourage you to contact your former advisor! Good Luck

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If I had to go through all this trouble, and if I had all the qualifications listed above, I'd apply to a position that pays better than that of a receptionist.

hahaha, this isn't even a lot of work...many other jobs require more paperwork/questions, plus you dont even know the salary!

This isn't craigslist...

Reactions: 1 user