Physical therapy approaches to lower extremity.

Started by DesiPT92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DesiPT92

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I am student jn a PT program about to go out to my first clinical. Will have all of ortho done by the time the first clinical starts. I received a email from the academy of Orthopaedic physcial therapy for some self study courses and one was for the lower extremity ortho movement system examinations. I was wondering is this material too advanced for a student? Or will it work as a good tool for refreshing and advancing my knowledge of the lower extremity. Thank you!
 
Don't waste your money on all that! Probably not that advanced, but the same stuff you have learned. If you want to refresh, it's better to review your school notes/course.
Interestingly, even many-many "continuing education" courses for PTs are nothing more than review of the BASIC stuff you learned at school. I have learned almost nothing from online continuing education classes.