Physical Therapy Income...

Started by shawn2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shawn2000

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the most a licensed physical therapist can make workning for a hospital? Also, can you make more as a physical therapist working in a prison, or mental facility?

How much can you make if you own your own physical therapy clinic?

I am in CA.

Thanks.
 
What is the most a licensed physical therapist can make workning for a hospital? Also, can you make more as a physical therapist working in a prison, or mental facility?

Through careful calculation I have determined that you make $5.20494 per hour more working in a mental facility INSIDE a prison NEXT to a hospital than you do in your own clinic.


How much can you make if you own your own physical therapy clinic?

Seriously though? Use the search function. Also, Bureau of Labor Statistics site HERE is a good resource.


I am in CA.

Can I come visit?

Thanks.

You're welcome :laugh:
 
What is the most a licensed physical therapist can make workning for a hospital? Also, can you make more as a physical therapist working in a prison, or mental facility?

How much can you make if you own your own physical therapy clinic?

I am in CA.

Thanks.

I was talking to a PTA about salaries and told him that on payscale.com it said PT's made between 55k and 75k on average, he made this "are you kidding me?" face and said its way higher than that for a new grad, especially in California, but he also said it depends on the setting since some pay more than others.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the most a licensed physical therapist can make workning for a hospital? Also, can you make more as a physical therapist working in a prison, or mental facility?

How much can you make if you own your own physical therapy clinic?

I am in CA.

Thanks.

Please, do your research first... There are 23415897 threads about this very topic. Also, there is a surfeit of this type of data online. Just Google, Bing, Yahoo!, whatever it and you'll get your answer.