Physical Therapy or occupational therapy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkic3ang3l4u

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so here is the thing...i just want honest opinins....

i finished undergrad in 2010 ( i was studying psychology and pre-physical therapy, which allowed me to take classes required to get into grad school for PT), but i did not graduate with a good gpa. I had hard time focusing on college, while dealing with many family problems. I am re-taking all the pre-req. classes at a county college hoping to finish by the end of the summer. DO you think if i got a gpa of 3.5 or higher at the county college, i have any chances of getting into physical therapy or occupational therapy school or it is not worth RE-TAKING ALL THE CLASSES?

Members don't see this ad.

A 3.5 or higher would make you more competitive, no doubt about that. I would take only what you need to though..no sense in paying again for classes you don't need to.

would i need to retake all the classes or the ones i did not do so well on before.,,,,i know i sound lost...but i do have alot on my plate....so what do you think....i have taken some of the classes i need in undergrad but i did well on some and not so well on others,,,,what do you think?

Only take the classes you did not do well in.