Physical therapy scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTlife2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I was wondering if any of you guys know of any programs that offer full ride or close to full ride scholarships? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It's rare and almost unheard of to get a full ride to PT school, but despite common belief there are some programs that offer some scholarship money. They are just very hard to get being that the programs are competitive and hard to get into as it is. Drexel offers up to $60 or 65k in scholarship (over 2.5 yrs), Thomas Jefferson offers scholarships, and Delaware does as well. These are only the ones I know of based on personal experience, I'm sure there are plenty more.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody! I was wondering if any of you guys know of any programs that offer full ride or close to full ride scholarships? Thanks!

Hah! wouldn't that be nice...

MGH Institute offers the Knowles scholarship to one student per PT class -- it is a full-ride.

They also offer a handful of scholarships to PT students which in the past have been around $35,000-$50,000.

MGH...They also offer a handful of scholarships to PT students which in the past have been around $35,000-$50,000.

Though a DPT there is still around $80,000 even with the massive scholarship...better than $125k I guess...

Though a DPT there is still around $80,000 even with the massive scholarship...better than $125k I guess...

Cheaper than my local state program and cheaper cost of living as well. It ended up being a good option for me.

Reactions: 1 user