Physician Assistant prospect

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physicianassistance2018

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Kylie and I am a sophomore at Slippery Rock University (undergraduate). I am an Exercise Science major looking to go into physician assistant programs. My overall GPA is 3.63. I am the secretary of Lambda Sigma National Sophomore Honors Society, actively involved in the Pre-Physician Assistant club, and Exercise Science Society. I am currently enrolled in an EMT class and plan to work as one to receive volunteer hours. I have previously shadowed three different PAs and volunteered in a hospital. I have not taken the GRE yet but plan to do so next year. I plan on to applying to Slippery Rock University, Duquesne, University of Findlay, University of Pittsburgh, and Penn State Hershey. I just want to know how good my chances will be of getting into a program and what else I should look into doing to help be get in. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. You seem like you have everything on check. Very impressive. Just make sure you got the HCE while keeping up the GPA and hopefully everything will fall into place for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk