Physicianassociate.com

Started by deleted6669
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted6669

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER PA SITE, PHYSICIANASSOCIATE.COM ? IT SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH SOME TIME LAST WEEK.
 
No, I wish I did though. I did not realize how often I was actually visiting that website until it disappeared. Hopefully Banuchi will let someone know what is going on. I don't have his e-mail address!??

😕
Monika
UTMB PA class of 2005
 
hey guys,
I have been wondering the same thing. Where r u guys looking to apply? I thought that I would say hi to every1.

optimist 819
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I received good news about the site today. I was able to communicate w/ the listowner, and the site should be up and running again in a few days, if not sooner.

:clap:

Monika
UTMB PA class of 2005