Physics on the OAT

Started by Mik194
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mik194

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How hard is the physics section on the OAT? I'm primarily using Chad's videos for Physics, Gen Chem and Org Chem. But I get very confused on buoyancy sections. And some of the quiz questions were difficult. Anyone know how tricky the physics section actually is?
 
It's fairly straight forward from what I remember (took in January). It's about 1/2 conceptual and 1/2 slightly tricky equation plug in. The tough part is knowing the exact equation you need from memory and making sure you know how to use them. I recall one question on buoyancy.
I used chads videos and an mcat physics book and that gave me 320 physics score. I haven't taken physics since 2006 if that gives you a better idea of how much Chad helped me.
 
It's fairly straight forward from what I remember (took in January). It's about 1/2 conceptual and 1/2 slightly tricky equation plug in. The tough part is knowing the exact equation you need from memory and making sure you know how to use them. I recall one question on buoyancy.
I used chads videos and an mcat physics book and that gave me 320 physics score. I haven't taken physics since 2006 if that gives you a better idea of how much Chad helped me.

Perfect. Thank you 🙂