Physics pre-req question

Started by cjf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cjf

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right now I'm taking a calculus based Physics for Sci and Engineer majors. Is that an acceptable course? Or do they only take general physics?
 
I would just call the school and ask them. I think that most schools would be ok with a calc based physics. Kind of overkill though for optometry school.
 
Thats what I took and it was fine for PCO. If you are unsure, call the schools you are interested and ask.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is what I took. I wouldn't be worried if I were you. All 4 schools have accepted it.