Physics Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering.... if you have an infinite plane that is next to (facing in front of) a charge, 6 coulombs, in front of it, what is the Qenc of the plane? My logic was that if you have an infinite plane, and you take 5 other infinite planes to surrounds the charge, forming a cube, is the Qenc in that single infinite plane just (1/6)(6 Coloumbs)

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I was wondering.... if you have an infinite plane that is next to (facing in front of) a charge, 6 coulombs, in front of it, what is the Qenc of the plane? My logic was that if you have an infinite plane, and you take 5 other infinite planes to surrounds the charge, forming a cube, is the Qenc in that single infinite plane just (1/6)(6 Coloumbs)

Thanks.

What are the four answer choices for this practice MCAT question? Being a forum for MCAT preparation, as opposed to a homework assistance site (as the terms of registration point out), you shoud probably put this in its MCAT-style form.

Status
Not open for further replies.