Program-Specific Info / Q's Physics-ST. Augustine MOT PLEASE HELP CCConline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coco88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have contacted admissions and they simply stated the physics pre-req simply must cover motion and movement. I am enrolled in a CCConline conceptual physics course which seems like it does....I live overseas so have few options to go to a normal college to accomplish the pre-preq requirement. I am wondering if anyone has taken the CCConline class and has experience with St. Augustine accepting it? I would hate to spend money out of pocket to have it not count. The admissions officer made it seem like there was no way she could really tell until I submit my application. PLEASE HELP!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have contacted admissions and they simply stated the physics pre-req simply must cover motion and movement. I am enrolled in a CCConline conceptual physics course which seems like it does....I live overseas so have few options to go to a normal college to accomplish the pre-preq requirement. I am wondering if anyone has taken the CCConline class and has experience with St. Augustine accepting it? I would hate to spend money out of pocket to have it not count. The admissions officer made it seem like there was no way she could really tell until I submit my application. PLEASE HELP!!

Can you post the course description? And course number?

Is there a Physics 1? Conceptual physics is probably an intro course. You will definitely need Phys 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke to Erin, I am unsure if it is algebra based, there was a college math pre-req I had to meet to be able to enroll. Who could I speak to at the Florida campus? I was hoping an admissions officer could look at the course and tell me if they previously had accepted or declined it but she had said to just look at the requirements on St. Augustine's website and that once I apply they can tell me if it counts/doesnt count.

Hello,

Coco did they accept your course?