Physics Topics on the OAT

Madeline20/20

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have been utilizing this forum for the past couple weeks and have gained a plethora of knowledge on study materials for the OAT. I begin studying in a couple weeks and hope to take the exam at the end of the summer.

I have not taken physics yet so I will be teaching myself all the material. Does anyone know exactly what topics are included in the physics section?

This will really steer me in the right direction, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

These are the topics on the 2018 ADA OAT Guide!

Attachments

• Physics.png
    Physics.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: 1 user
Also, when studying I would try to understand physics conceptually because there was a lot of those types of questions when I took the OAT. Knowing specific formulas can definitely help with answering the conceptual questions as well. Good luck studying!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, when studying I would try to understand physics conceptually because there was a lot of those types of questions when I took the OAT. Knowing specific formulas can definitely help with answering the conceptual questions as well. Good luck studying!
I have been reading and hearing about memorizing the equations and that there will be a lot of conceptual questions for physics...
This makes me a little nervous because I haven't taken physics yet.
What formulas would you recommend memorizing?