physics

Started by Long Road
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Long Road

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may have been answered but I am fairly new to this, does anyone know of a school who offeres physics online in the summer any information would be ueful. Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They do offer the class online, but you still have to go to school once a week for the lab.
 
If the school doesn't require the lab try googling online college physics, I tried it and found http://www.worldwidelearn.com/science-degree/physics-degree.htm

you may also want to try googling distance education. I know BYU distance education has several physic courses. http://ce.byu.edu/is/site/courses/select.cfm?type=univ&subject=88#to_course

Just a note, I took calc based physics online I and II (no lab, not required for schools I applied to, but it was a VERY time consuming course.).

Good Luck
 
I am taking physics online with a lab right now through the Colorado Community Colleges online. It is the most fantastic online course I have ever taken. I took 1st semester online w/out a lab thru UNC. That was the WORST semester EVER!!!! I HIGHLY recommend CCConline!!!!!!!!
 
Anybody else have any information about online physics classes offered over summer??? Thanks!!!!