Physiological Psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirShagaLot

Move Maker Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the instructions for entering your coursework on aadsas it says psychology classes are "non-science"....but it says neuroscience classes are "Biology"...Now, the prefix for my Physio. Psch. course is PSY304. However, the course is about neuroscience...not really psychology at all.....I should prob. mark it "non-science" right? But i want to mark it "BIology".

wut u think

Members don't see this ad.

In the instructions for entering your coursework on aadsas it says psychology classes are "non-science"....but it says neuroscience classes are "Biology"...Now, the prefix for my Physio. Psch. course is PSY304. However, the course is about neuroscience...not really psychology at all.....I should prob. mark it "non-science" right? But i want to mark it "BIology".

wut u think

No, you should put it as biology. If you read the instructions closely, you should get the feeling that you have to make a judgement call based on the material you learned. I think they even use an example very similar to your case.

No, you should put it as biology. If you read the instructions closely, you should get the feeling that you have to make a judgement call based on the material you learned. I think they even use an example very similar to your case.

cool....i just figured since it was listed with a PSY prefix that aadsas would say its psychology. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
yes the material is neuroscience...but i think it still counts as psychology...i might be wrong