1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Physiological Psychology

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by SirShagaLot, May 17, 2007.

1. SirShagaLot

SirShagaLot Move Maker Extraordinaire
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    In the instructions for entering your coursework on aadsas it says psychology classes are "non-science"....but it says neuroscience classes are "Biology"...Now, the prefix for my Physio. Psch. course is PSY304. However, the course is about neuroscience...not really psychology at all.....I should prob. mark it "non-science" right? But i want to mark it "BIology".

wut u think

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. t man

t man Epoxi-Lips
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    No, you should put it as biology. If you read the instructions closely, you should get the feeling that you have to make a judgement call based on the material you learned. I think they even use an example very similar to your case.

4. SirShagaLot

SirShagaLot Move Maker Extraordinaire
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    cool....i just figured since it was listed with a PSY prefix that aadsas would say its psychology. thanks

5. Mstoothlady2012

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    yes the material is neuroscience...but i think it still counts as psychology...i might be wrong

6. lilietta2000

lilietta2000 Dr.lili
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i guess it's psy...