PIC at WAGS in Houston, TX

Started by Yaksha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yaksha

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have 4 years of experience in WAGS as a staff pharmacist and is interested in PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX; however the salary are hardly posted on their application. Before I applied, I just wanted to know nowadays what is the salary or pay/hour for a PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX.

Also, what is the best Pharmacy company to work for or the worst company to work for? Just want a few input and suggestions? TIA
 
Hi, I have 4 years of experience in WAGS as a staff pharmacist and is interested in PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX; however the salary are hardly posted on their application. Before I applied, I just wanted to know nowadays what is the salary or pay/hour for a PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX.

Also, what is the best Pharmacy company to work for or the worst company to work for? Just want a few input and suggestions? TIA
In the retail world, probably Costco is at the top. Next may be Walmart/Sam Club. The bottom are usually the stand alone stores like CVS, Wag, RA. Grocery chains or local chains tend to be better, but it can hit or miss. You never know when your nice local chain would sale their pharmacy business to a mega chain.
 
Hi, I have 4 years of experience in WAGS as a staff pharmacist and is interested in PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX; however the salary are hardly posted on their application. Before I applied, I just wanted to know nowadays what is the salary or pay/hour for a PIC position at WAGS in Houston, TX.

Also, what is the best Pharmacy company to work for or the worst company to work for? Just want a few input and suggestions? TIA
Don’t know about nowadays but mine is $61/hr in DFW area