Pick a college for me please!

yjj8817

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a senior in high school who is interested in doing premed. However, if I end up hating it, I might resort to other things such as law or business. I got into these schools with no financial aid for my first year (but I am getting them starting from my second year) and I was wondering which school would be best for me

Cornell, UVA, WUSTL, Northwestern

I am also interested in doing something like music minor since I play clarinet.

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you been accepted at all four of those schools?

I would say Cornell. Northwestern would be a good choice, too. You should decide on some things that are important to you (location, cost, research, student culture, class size, music opportunities) and then contact each university's pre-med club and pre-med advisor, to ask them questions and find out which would be the best fit.

For pre-med, I think the most important thing is to stay focused, and it looks like you're off to a good start. Going to a high-powered undergrad institution will likely get you far (in medicine and music). For extracurriculars, do things that you truly enjoy. Admissions committees will be impressed if you have a broad understanding of the world.