picmonic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a deal or discount? The cards seem amazing.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's only like $25 a month. I have it but have used it WAY less than I thought I would. All the cards are like "the octopus went to the t-shirt store and saw a cardinal with a lumberjack with six pieces of chocolate".......it tells a story, but not one I can remember.

Reactions: 4 users
It's only like $25 a month. I have it but have used it WAY less than I thought I would. All the cards are like "the octopus went to the t-shirt store and saw a cardinal with a lumberjack with six pieces of chocolate".......it tells a story, but not one I can remember.

Some stuff is memorable after repetition.... Does anyone have a sweet deal pretty pretty please?

So true! I felt like I was wasting time going over most of those cards and "studying" what was gibberish to me. I understand its serving its purpose and that a lot of people have had success with it, but I was disappointed. It would have been nice if there was a little more logic behind it and less random loose word associations. But then again, I get that's the point.

Members don't see this ad :)
If they added real pathology pictures or actual diagrams on the side of the picmonic, it would be amazing.

Reactions: 1 user