pics with apps

Started by mbrindley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbrindley

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all-Did you have to send in pics with apps? Southwester OSU is requesting two wallets. I only have sr pics, and I wouldnt consisder either professional (im dressed conserivitivly, but one is half shadow and the other is cutesie). Should I consider running to Wallyworld and having a few done or will it matter? They do state that one is for identification and one is for newspaper release.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you belong to AAA, you can get passport photos for free.
 
Most drug stores have photo labs and thus take passport pictures. I know CVS does and I hear Eckerd's and some others do too.
 
When I applied to SWOSU I just sent in an old senior picture. It wasn't a big deal. It's just for them to remember who you are. Don't waste money on getting new pictures taken.
 
We had to send in a picture with our app. too. I had a friend take one of me with my digital camera and then I just printed it off at Target. I think they only wanted a head shot type picture.