Picture? Random Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sailaway415

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I just recently joined the SDN and I was wondering how people add a picture or graphic to their profile.... Tried the whole "edit your profile" thing but couldn't find it...obviously I'm missing something. Anyone out there who could tell me? 🙂
 
Hi! Right above your post, do you see the line that says
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Quick Links....


Click on Quick Links and there's a heading that says "edit avatar". The rules about what kind of pic you can add are in there. I do think it's in a pretty obscure place, so now you know. Use your knowledge wisely.