Picture???

Started by ksgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ksgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me how to add a picture next to my name?
 
Click on "My Account" in the blue toolbar and then click on "Edit Avatar" on the sidebar.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a sort of similar note... I was reading the post from awhile ago about how ad coms may or may not look at this site, so you shouldn't make your handle anything recognizable... so, does anyone know how to change it? I've looked in My Account and FAQs and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!
 
You can't change your handle unless the mods come in and do it for you. I'm pretty sure Duke07 isn't terribly recognizable.