1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

pikeville response

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by expert8, Apr 7, 2004.

1. expert8

expert8 Junior Member

After interviewing at Pikeville, how long has it taken them to get back to you? Specifically, if anyone has heard back from the interviews on April 3? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mistyblue

Mistyblue Member
    7+ Year Member

expert8,

It took 4 days after my interview to hear back from Pikeville. I found out the Wednesday after my interview, and so far the latest I've heard them contact anyone was on Thursday following the interviews, so you should probably hear from them tomorrow. That is, unless for some reason they had to postpone their admissions meeting. I hope you hear good news soon!

Misty

4. Aaron Earles

Physician 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    expert8,

Misty is correct. The called me on the following Wednesday after my interview. If you have not heard from them by today, I would give them a call and make sure that they have your correct number. I wish you luck and hope to see you in August.

Aaron

5. expert8

expert8 Junior Member

Thanks for the input. This waiting is by far the worst part of the whole process. What an emotional roller coaster. I'll keep you posted- hopefully see you soon.