Pimple Popper, M.D.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure somebody has brought this up before, but I just re-watched that Seinfeld episode where he goes out with the Dermatologist who talks about saving lives all the time. Classic episode.

"Skin cancer!"

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure somebody has brought this up before, but I just re-watched that Seinfeld episode where he goes out with the Dermatologist who talks about saving lives all the time. Classic episode.

"Skin cancer!"

Yeah our team saved this guys who have severe graft vs host disease many times and another time had this kid in clinic with dystrophic EB in clinic noticed stridorous breathing got them to go to the ED asap for intubation and ENT consultation.

Yeah our team saved this guys who have severe graft vs host disease many times and another time had this kid in clinic with dystrophic EB in clinic noticed stridorous breathing got them to go to the ED asap for intubation and ENT consultation.

Strong work, LD! Who says dermies don't save lives? (A lot of people, I know, but it's a rhetorical question.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Skin cancer is probably easier to use as an example on Seinfeld though. :)

Most definitely. Could you imagine if they had to explain PV to the audience, how bad it is, that dermatologists treat it, that a lot of people die? Not nearly as funny as:

"Skin cancer!"

I prefer their use of the term "Aloe Pusher." It's more original.

"It must take a really really big zit to kill a man!" :laugh:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGFoAX2Rf6g[/youtube]

I had no idea that was Marcia Cross until rewatching this :)

"It must take a really really big zit to kill a man!" :laugh:

[youtube]mGFoAX2Rf6g[/youtube]

I had no idea that was Marcia Cross until rewatching this :)

Even after watching it I didn't realize that was Marcia Cross. I'm that unobservant.