pinched radial nerve

Started by kigot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kigot

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear fellow doctors I have a serious concern and I need your opinion regarding my injury:
here it goes:
I got my neck hardly flexed and rotated during a game (fell down) and became numb in Rt hand. CT-scan was negative for herniated disk and dignosis was pinched nerve. Its been 40 days now and Im still weak in Rt hand.
Im wondering do I need an MRI or what should I do??? would MRI change any workup plans or they will send me to physical therapy anyways?
And how long would such a thing as pinched nerve take to heal? I get different answers from my MD friends and kind of confused...
God bless you and thanx for your time in advance...
kk