Pinki U of A question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey do you remember if they said that U of A sends out acceptances and rejections on jan 15? or was it only acceptances? im thinking id rather have . if any mail=good news.. i couldnt rememeber what they said.. ok htanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're mistaken. Jan. 15th is the deadline for the secondaries. This is what it says on UA's website as far as notifications of acceptance, rejection, or waitlist:
Notification of action by the Admissions Committee. In January 2003, the Admissions Committee will begin to take action on applicants whose files are complete. Letters of acceptance will be mailed on or about January 31, February 15 and March 15, 2003, or the first working day thereafter. Notification of alternate or rejection status is sent on or before March 31 each year.
If you want all the info, visit http://www.medicine.arizona.edu/admissions/admissions.html#app_procedure

Hope this helps and good luck.

Hey WallStreet - Here's what I was told in my interview session:

First round of ACCEPTANCES: Jan 30th
Second round of ACCEPTANCES: Feb 21st
Third round of ACCEPTANCES, ALL REJECTIONS and WAITLIST:
March 15

Basically, if you get a U of A letter BEFORE March, you're cool - AFTER March, it could be so-so results.

By the way, your posts are much more "enjoyable" to read lately!;) :p ;)