Pits on Grenada?

Started by kRiiS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kRiiS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Pitbulls are allowed to br imported onto Grenada?

Thanks!
 
Kriis, i checked all of the information i had from the school, but could not find anything. I want to say that i did see somewhere that Pits were not allowed, but i cannot be certain.

Go on to the SGU website and call the admissions office in NY. They have an 800 number and are extremely helpful.

Good Luck!
 
Sorry Kriis, I don't believe that they are allowed. But I would recommend calling the NY office about it to double check.