You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pitt 2016-2017
Started by yinzer94
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing yet, when did you submit your app?
early SeptemberNothing yet, when did you submit your app?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually early August! So I am not sure what's going onearly September
Congrats! Thanks so much!I was accepted to the program last Thursday. It just takes time! I know a lot of people don't usually find out from Pitt until January/February
Could you share your stats and when did you submit your application?I was accepted to the program last Thursday. It just takes time! I know a lot of people don't usually find out from Pitt until January/February
Just got accepted today!!
Just got waitlisted today.
I'm curious if they give any indication of when they are reviewing your application? My fiancé is applying to their OT school and they sent her an email last month saying her application was currently under review and that she would hear back by late january. I'm wondering if their PT admission staff sends out a similar email or if you randomly receive an acceptance/waitlist/denial? I submitted late August so I hope to get some sort of news in the next month or two
I'm curious if they give any indication of when they are reviewing your application? My fiancé is applying to their OT school and they sent her an email last month saying her application was currently under review and that she would hear back by late january. I'm wondering if their PT admission staff sends out a similar email or if you randomly receive an acceptance/waitlist/denial? I submitted late August so I hope to get some sort of news in the next month or two
I received an email on 11/15 saying my application would be reviewed soon, then got their decision yesterday 12/14.
Well that's good to know! Thank you!
Did anyone call them and ask when the notification will be send?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kinda confused on why they're admitting and waitlisting people at such different times even though they don't have interviews... still haven't heard anything