Pitt 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yinzer94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Pitt yet???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to the program last Thursday. It just takes time! I know a lot of people don't usually find out from Pitt until January/February

I was accepted to the program last Thursday. It just takes time! I know a lot of people don't usually find out from Pitt until January/February
Congrats! Thanks so much!

Could you share your stats and when did you submit your application?

I heard dec 1 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the good news via email! Anyone else?

Last edited:
I'm curious if they give any indication of when they are reviewing your application? My fiancé is applying to their OT school and they sent her an email last month saying her application was currently under review and that she would hear back by late january. I'm wondering if their PT admission staff sends out a similar email or if you randomly receive an acceptance/waitlist/denial? I submitted late August so I hope to get some sort of news in the next month or two

I'm curious if they give any indication of when they are reviewing your application? My fiancé is applying to their OT school and they sent her an email last month saying her application was currently under review and that she would hear back by late january. I'm wondering if their PT admission staff sends out a similar email or if you randomly receive an acceptance/waitlist/denial? I submitted late August so I hope to get some sort of news in the next month or two

I received an email on 11/15 saying my application would be reviewed soon, then got their decision yesterday 12/14.

Did anyone call them and ask when the notification will be send?

Kinda confused on why they're admitting and waitlisting people at such different times even though they don't have interviews... still haven't heard anything

I emailed them to ask for an update and still nothing, probably won't hear anything until after January 3