pitt dpt 2024 residential decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prept3345

Reaction score
hi pre pt friends

has anyone heard from pitt about residential offers yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
waitlisted as well

I am trying to find out if they actually reject students or just place them on the general waitlist.
They just put everyone on a waitlist. My understanding is there is a "priority waitlist" and a "general waitlist." They will get to the general waitlist in late February. I wish they gave us our numbers on the waitlist, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
They just put everyone on a waitlist. My understanding is there is a "priority waitlist" and a "general waitlist." They will get to the general waitlist in late February. I wish they gave us our numbers on the waitlist, lol.
I can only imagine how long these list are 😅😅

Reactions: 1 users
I wish they waited until after Thanksgiving… completely bummed and no amount of stuffing will fix this 🫤

I wish they waited until after Thanksgiving… completely bummed and no amount of stuffing will fix this 🫤
I totally agree, the amount of pie i’m gonna eat is INSANE 😮‍💨😮‍💨

I wonder how many people acutally got accepted at this point. It seems like they are putting most of us on a waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
I applied around end of august and got my acceptance on 10/27. I'm considering other schools tho

If you email them and ask they will tell you your spot on the waitlist, I've got 65 people ahead of me, so I'm not entirely hopeful but who knows!

If you email them and ask they will tell you your spot on the waitlist, I've got 65 people ahead of me, so I'm not entirely hopeful but who knows!
is this including the high waitlist, or do you have 65 people ahead of you on the general plus the high waitlist

does anyone know how many people are on the "priority" waitlist?

I was on the general waitlist and was accepted to the residential program today! has anyone else heard back? good luck everyone!

I was on the general waitlist and was accepted to the residential program today! has anyone else heard back? good luck everyone!
Do you mind me asking/do you know what place you were on the general waitlist?