You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
pitt dpt 2024 residential decision
Started by prept3345
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
letsgo2002
New Member
Waitlisted 😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me too it’s my top choice and I got put on the general waitlist… I have no hope in coming off of it. 🫤🫤Waitlisted 😔
I am trying to find out if they actually reject students or just place them on the general waitlist.waitlisted as well
They just put everyone on a waitlist. My understanding is there is a "priority waitlist" and a "general waitlist." They will get to the general waitlist in late February. I wish they gave us our numbers on the waitlist, lol.I am trying to find out if they actually reject students or just place them on the general waitlist.
I can only imagine how long these list are 😅😅They just put everyone on a waitlist. My understanding is there is a "priority waitlist" and a "general waitlist." They will get to the general waitlist in late February. I wish they gave us our numbers on the waitlist, lol.
letsgo2002
New Member
I wish they waited until after Thanksgiving… completely bummed and no amount of stuffing will fix this 🫤
I totally agree, the amount of pie i’m gonna eat is INSANE 😮💨😮💨I wish they waited until after Thanksgiving… completely bummed and no amount of stuffing will fix this 🫤
letsgo2002
New Member
Im holding out hope for all of us!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this including the high waitlist, or do you have 65 people ahead of you on the general plus the high waitlistIf you email them and ask they will tell you your spot on the waitlist, I've got 65 people ahead of me, so I'm not entirely hopeful but who knows!
not sure tbh they just said 65 people were ahead of me!is this including the high waitlist, or do you have 65 people ahead of you on the general plus the high waitlist
thanks for the info! best of luck to you!!not sure tbh they just said 65 people were ahead of me!
Do you mind me asking/do you know what place you were on the general waitlist?I was on the general waitlist and was accepted to the residential program today! has anyone else heard back? good luck everyone!
Yeah no problem! I was 18thDo you mind me asking/do you know what place you were on the general waitlist?