1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Pitt housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by RecentPittGrad, May 9, 2007.

1. RecentPittGrad

Dental Student
    I posted this in the Dental forum but thought I'd add it here too.
    I'm a soon-to-be Pitt grad that will be moving back to the Pacific Northwest after graduation. If any of you incoming Pitt students are interested in purchasing a home, ours is on the market! Owning our home has been great for many reasons, not the least of which is that it helped us establish in-state residence (which saved us thousands each year). has served as an investment (instead of throwing your money away on rent), and frankly has been a calming influence on my stressed brain (it's like a country setting with nearly an acre of land that includes a stream and woods but only 5 minutes from stores, shops, mall). Plus, as you get used to life as a dental student, I can be a source of info/advice! Anyway, here's a link to our listing:
    http://howardhanna.com/apps/propertysearch/homes/index.cfm?search_LN=663101&action=detail&lnsrc=n&MLSTYPE=WPML&search_state=PA&search_county=&[email protected]&[email protected]&search_price_range_min=100000&search_price_range_max=125000&search_property_type=1&search_min_bedrooms=0&search_min_baths=0&search_Acreage=&search_ZIPCode=&search_schooldistrict=

We've done a lot of updates and I'd be happy to explain more to anyone inerested.
    Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.