1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitt housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by RecentPittGrad, May 9, 2007.

1. RecentPittGrad

Dental Student
    I posted this in the Dental forum but thought I'd add it here too.
    I'm a soon-to-be Pitt grad that will be moving back to the Pacific Northwest after graduation. If any of you incoming Pitt students are interested in purchasing a home, ours is on the market! Owning our home has been great for many reasons, not the least of which is that it helped us establish in-state residence (which saved us thousands each year). has served as an investment (instead of throwing your money away on rent), and frankly has been a calming influence on my stressed brain (it's like a country setting with nearly an acre of land that includes a stream and woods but only 5 minutes from stores, shops, mall). Plus, as you get used to life as a dental student, I can be a source of info/advice! Anyway, here's a link to our listing:
    http://howardhanna.com/apps/propertysearch/homes/index.cfm?search_LN=663101&action=detail&lnsrc=n&MLSTYPE=WPML&search_state=PA&search_county=&[email protected]&[email protected]&search_price_range_min=100000&search_price_range_max=125000&search_property_type=1&search_min_bedrooms=0&search_min_baths=0&search_Acreage=&search_ZIPCode=&search_schooldistrict=

We've done a lot of updates and I'd be happy to explain more to anyone inerested.
    Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.