pitt interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdterp

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so my aadsas updated and it says that i got an interview invite to pitt. its been about 4 days now and i havent gotten and email or letter? anyone know whatsup?

Members don't see this ad.

my aadsas changed to invited for interview last friday and i havent received anything else either. I have been calling many times on a daily basis and have not gotten through and Rose's voicemail is full. They are most likely just overly busy and we will get our interviews scheduled soon so we have to wait it out

Pitt sends emails, I got mine before my AADSAS status changed. I'd say keep calling everyday until you get through, they are probably just really busy with the interviews they already gave out.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's most likely for a post Dec. 1st interview. Congrats!

if our AADSAS hasn't changed yet, does this mean I'm not getting a post Dec. 1 interview??? i want to go to pitt more than i've ever wanted anything. I keep trying to call and check my status, but haven't gotten through yet either.

i want to go to pitt more than i've ever wanted anything.

I'll likely turn down an acceptance there if I get it (UIC is way cheaper and close to home), so I really hope you will get my seat! ;)

For those who already had interview invitations from Pitt, did they cash your check before they invited you for an interview? they still haven't cashed my check yet, and it's been more than 2 weeks already since i received their email saying my appl was complete. thanks guys!

try emailing Rose Mongold. She replies very quickly and she is extremely helpful

Yay Pitt finally cashed my check. hopefully i will hear from them soon.

if our AADSAS hasn't changed yet, does this mean I'm not getting a post Dec. 1 interview??? i want to go to pitt more than i've ever wanted anything. I keep trying to call and check my status, but haven't gotten through yet either.

no i didn't receive an email invite until jan last year and i was accepted to pitt i also applied really late, like first week of nov so dont worry too much...the school's awesome by the way

yes there are no more pre-dec 1st interviews for PITT however here's how there interview system works (interviewed on OCT 20th):

they split their spots in half:

3 interview dates in the fall - about 50 interviewees at each date and you are competing for 40 of the 80 spots in the class...(so 150 people competing for 40 spots, about 1 in 3 chance...but they hand out a ton of acceptances of those interviewed so...)

3 interview dates in the spring - again, about 50 applicants at each date and competing for the other 40 spots

Rose also said that they about 1/5 to 1/4 of their class is filled from their waitlist - crazy!

hope that clarifies things