-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pitt Interview
Started by Shmooy8850
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got my acceptance by email. Interviewed 2/26. Debating on whether or not to go there though. I'm from out of state and already have my deposit in at Cincinnati.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Low blow...why would you guys wanna go to pitt? they lost to butler!
Either way I am on the edge of my seat every day when I check my emails. I am on UMBC waitlist (#7 last week), so I have some time for Pitt to get back to me about my acceptance.
Low blow...
Either way I am on the edge of my seat every day when I check my emails. I am on UMBC waitlist (#7 last week), so I have some time for Pitt to get back to me about my acceptance.
hahaha that was so low, and I am ashamed of myself. g'luck on gettin' a seat at pitt! great school
Hey, Faix, did you interview at Pitt on 2/26 as well? Just curious as I met someone who also interviewed at Baltimore while I was interviewing at Pitt.
Yes I interviewed at UMBC 2/10 and Pitt on 2/26 during the first session of the day.Hey, Faix, did you interview at Pitt on 2/26 as well? Just curious as I met someone who also interviewed at Baltimore while I was interviewing at Pitt.
i was accepted by email this morning and i will most likely attend
congrats, when did you interview and are you a current pitt student?
they still haven't even asked me for an interview yet, wth?
unfortunately, they're done interviewing. the last date was 3/19
it was on 2/26 and I am not a current pitt student.
congrats, when did you interview and are you a current pitt student?
unfortunately, they're done interviewing. the last date was 3/19
Got accepted yesterday. 3.95 GPA with a B.S. in Neuroscience from Pitt (class of 2010). 89 Pcat.To the people who have been accepted and were competitive? are you pitt students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be receiving a B.S. in Cell and molecular biology from a small private school in Ohio, PCAT: 88 composite, not too much pharm experience, but about 8 months of research experience (40 hrs over full summer and about 15-25 hrs/week during the school year). I also have a 1 hour commute each direction to and from school. I was actually shocked to get the letter. So no, I am not a Pitt student.
Anyone else hear from Pitt or make a decision on attending?
Nope, nothing yet. I called about a week ago and just told me that the admissions committee is still going through all the applications. It just doesn't make sense that some students are finding out (both conditional and not conditional) their acceptances, but there is still a large majority of kids that haven't heard anything..
Just a heads up for everyone, I spoke with admissions today and was told they have already accepted everyone they were going to accept and now they are working on who's waitlisted and who's rejected so if you haven't been accepted yet, it ain't happening. Also, they do not rank the waitlist. I'm extremely disappointed but what can you do? 🙁
Just a heads up for everyone, I spoke with admissions today and was told they have already accepted everyone they were going to accept and now they are working on who's waitlisted and who's rejected so if you haven't been accepted yet, it ain't happening. Also, they do not rank the waitlist. I'm extremely disappointed but what can you do? 🙁
Well, that is extremely disappointing. At this point, I'm just happy I got accepted at my second choice. Do you remember who you talked to from admissions by any chance?
Marcia, I believe.Well, that is extremely disappointing. At this point, I'm just happy I got accepted at my second choice. Do you remember who you talked to from admissions by any chance?
Congrats to all accepted and good luck to the rest of you...
waitlisted this morning via email
So for those people who got accepted, are you as "thrilled" as I am with how Pitt considers their P1 and P2 years as undergrad? I'm not eligible for any government loans or state grants now since I already have a bachelors. YAY.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K