Pitt Pharm Applicants 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whatabeautifulmornin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I submitted my PharmCAS on 8/10, it was verified on 8/15, and I submitted the supplemental on 8/29. I just received an interview invite today! I know it's early, but I just wanted to get my apps done before school. Has anyone else heard from them / got an interview invite?
 
Hey guys! I submitted my PharmCAS on 8/10, it was verified on 8/15, and I submitted the supplemental on 8/29. I just received an interview invite today! I know it's early, but I just wanted to get my apps done before school. Has anyone else heard from them / got an interview invite?
Which school, if i may ask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I submitted my PharmCAS on 8/10, it was verified on 8/15, and I submitted the supplemental on 8/29. I just received an interview invite today! I know it's early, but I just wanted to get my apps done before school. Has anyone else heard from them / got an interview invite?
Did you apply early decision? The email I received after submitting my supplemental said "interviews will be held during the months of October through February and are by invitation only", and their website says that their rolling admissions begins in early January. Does this mean that for regular admissions, the interview invites won't even start until January?

If that's the case, at least I can relax and not expect anything until then, lol.
 
Did you apply early decision? The email I received after submitting my supplemental said "interviews will be held during the months of October through February and are by invitation only", and their website says that their rolling admissions begins in early January. Does this mean that for regular admissions, the interview invites won't even start until January?

If that's the case, at least I can relax and not expect anything until then, lol.


No, I did not apply early decision. I applied regular, but I just applied earlier than normal because I wanted to get applications done before classes started again!