Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snaggletoof

Have Faith
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Pitt still has pre dec.1st interview openings? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I got a letter a week and a half ago saying the final interview date for the semester is Nov. 15. I would imagine that day is full by now.

Yes, I'm pretty sure our last interview for the month is next week, but on the bright side, a post-December interview at Pitt gets you the same chance of an acceptance as a pre-December interview. Usually, Pitt takes 40 from before December, and 40 from after December.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I'm pretty sure our last interview for the month is next week, but on the bright side, a post-December interview at Pitt gets you the same chance of an acceptance as a pre-December interview. Usually, Pitt takes 40 from before December, and 40 from after December.

hey vic, so do you think they still invite early applicants post dec. i applied in june but retook the dat mid sept. or are they looking at, lets say college seniors and late applicants? maybe im asking too much but since you're there perhaps you have some idea.

hey vic, so do you think they still invite early applicants post dec. i applied in june but retook the dat mid sept. or are they looking at, lets say college seniors and late applicants? maybe im asking too much but since you're there perhaps you have some idea.

How come they would do that?

waiting for academic updates.

Oh, I think what they might do is rereview your application and compare you to all the applicants they have. I know that is what UNC does.

i kinda think i would have heard by now :(

You probably got passed up and they might re-review. None of us are adcoms, so it's all just guesswork. Having a negative attitude isn't going to get you anywhere.

You probably got passed up and they might re-review. None of us are adcoms, so it's all just guesswork. Having a negative attitude isn't going to get you anywhere.

your right maygyver thanks :) im not meaning to sound like im complaining.