Pittsburgh Confirmation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Letooth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got a interview invite to pittsburgh, how long did it take them to confirm your RSVP email? i sent mine a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet

Members don't see this ad.

It took me 2 days. I would call.

For those of you who got a interview invite to pittsburgh, how long did it take them to confirm your RSVP email? i sent mine a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet
I had the same problem. I called Ms. Mangold (admissions lady) today and she said that she must have forgotten to send the confirmation email to those who requested 8 October. She also said everyone got the date they requested for the interview.

Hopefully this answers some questions for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Mangold asks that you "Please title your response email "Pitt Interview RSVP" and
expect confirmation within a week". I was so excited that I missed this small detail, so I followed up with a second email titled the way she asked, also included the interview date I was requesting, only then did I receive confirmation of the date I wanted.

I think she did forget to confirm, i called and she just said I was already scheduled. In the initial email i made sure that i titled it correctly and everything.

I think she did forget to confirm, i called and she just said I was already scheduled. In the initial email i made sure that i titled it correctly and everything.

Which date did u pick, I'm going the 24th of this month

I'd call. Sometimes she misses emails, she gets a lot of them!

Also, if anyone has any questions about the interview or the school feel free to message me. I am currently a first year at Pitt. :)