Pittsburgh DPT Hybrid Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JenDPT2024

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone attend the info session for Pittsburgh hybrid program? I just received my acceptance email for their hybrid program and I was wondering if there’s any important info to know about their program or if anyone would like to share their first impressions?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone attend the info session for Pittsburgh hybrid program? I just received my acceptance email for their hybrid program and I was wondering if there’s any important info to know about their program or if anyone would like to share their first impressions?
You got accepted already? I thought they didn’t send out acceptances until mid November?

When did you apply? I am waiting to hear back! I attend an info session, and I really liked the program! Despite it being hybrid, you get 42 weeks of clinical education in total!

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you apply? I am waiting to hear back! I attend an info session, and I really liked the program! Despite it being hybrid, you get 42 weeks of clinical education in total!
I applied for the residential program but I got an email stating that they will begin sending out their first round of acceptances mid November.

Reactions: 1 user
I think we should hear back this week or next week.

i'm hoping they email you regardless of their decision. good luck!
I’m pretty sure only the first round of acceptances goes out at this point. Not sure when the rest will follow

Last edited:
I also applied to slippery rock, chatham, youngstown, and gannon. So far i’ve only heard back from gannon and I was accepted. What about you?
I also applied to chatham, osu, ou, cincinnati, bellarmine, uindy and dayton! I got into dayton but still waiting for other responses!

I’m pretty sure only the first round of acceptances goes out at this point. Not sure when the rest will follow
i think in their email they said after the first round of admissions, it will be rolling until the class is filled

Members don't see this ad :)
7CE72728-3E03-40EE-B42F-792D9C34D37F.jpeg
Did anyone get a random email for Pitt Hybrid today saying thanks for your interest? I applied in September

I was told we will hear regardless of the determination (yes no waitlist). I got that email as well and applied to the hybrid program. Post if you hear anything!

I also applied to chatham, osu, ou, cincinnati, bellarmine, uindy and dayton! I got into dayton but still waiting for other responses!
Congrats on getting an offer from Dayton. May I ask how long after your interview did you receive an offer? Good luck with the other schools on your list!

Congrats on getting an offer from Dayton. May I ask how long after your interview did you receive an offer? Good luck with the other schools on your list!
Thank you! I heard about 3-4 weeks after my interview!

Reactions: 1 user
I also applied to slippery rock, chatham, youngstown, and gannon. So far i’ve only heard back from gannon and I was accepted. What about you?
Congrats on your offer for Gannon. Was that the one in Erie or Ruskin? Good luck with the other schools!

Just got an acceptance email for the hybrid program!

Reactions: 1 users
I got placed on the high waitlist yesterday (11/29) but I got accepted today (11/30) at around noon MST!