-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pittsburgh DPT
Started by prospectivestudent635
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received an email saying that my application will be reviewed soon but other than that, no. I expect to hear the updated status from them soon though.
Has anyone heard back from Pitt for the 2017-2018 cycle yet!?
Okay, same with me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you heard anything yet?I received an email saying that my application will be reviewed soon but other than that, no. I expect to hear the updated status from them soon though.
Have you heard anything yet?
No I have not heard anything yet.
Is Pitts DPT program your top choice?
What do you know about the program?
I do not know much about their program, nor have I physically been in the area.
So, I am relying on only from a few comments and outside resources.
Dang, I still haven’t heard anything at all besides the fact that they received all my stuff back in September...
I was accepted yesterday! For those of you who know a lot about the program, how do you feel it stacks up against OSU's?
I haven't heard back either.Dang, I still haven’t heard anything at all besides the fact that they received all my stuff back in September...
I haven't heard back either.
Same here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad