Pittsburgh vs. OSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aida87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I think I have my decision down to either Ohio State, or Pitt. Does anyone have any thoughts as to which school is better? Has anyone from another state been able to get in state tuition at Pittsburgh?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at both of these and got waitlisted at both :(... I loved both of these schools. I think Columbus is a better city then Pittsburgh but I only stayed two days in each city. Pittsburgh definitely has the better facilities but I'm sure you already knew that. As far as people (faculty/students) are concerned I think they were great at both. A few things to keep in mind about Ohio would have to be how cheap the school is, and the great football. For Pitt... you take part I after your first year, they are trying to keep up to date with new technology, and they guarantee you will place at least one implant before graduation. My vote goes to Pitt though :thumbup: ... someone at the interview told me after the first year you can get in state tuition... same with Ohio.
Tough decision you have to make... Good luck!

Pitt has a better dental program in my opinion.

However, you'd have way more fun at OSU ;)