Pittsburgh - Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie pie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is here anyone who is waitlisted for the Pitt?

Members don't see this ad.

guys - is there anyone other than me???????????????????????

yes i have also been waitlisted at pitt!

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i have also been waitlisted at pitt!
Have you talked to Rose recently about our chances? I called her last week and she told me to wait. I am trying to get in touch with her today, but she is busy. The application is opening tomorrow, so are you thinking about applying anyway or just waiting to hear back and then if you need to, then you will reapply?

Have you talked to Rose recently about our chances? I called her last week and she told me to wait. I am trying to get in touch with her today, but she is busy. The application is opening tomorrow, so are you thinking about applying anyway or just waiting to hear back and then if you need to, then you will reapply?
No I haven't talked to her recently but I was planning to call her tomorrow. I think I will wait a couple of weeks and if I don't hear anything back from them by then, I will just reapply.

Ya, me too. I am gonna wait and probably will reapply in June sometime if I don't hear back.

did you guys hear anything new from rose?